INTERMEDIATE PROJECT ARCHITECT
The EQ Architecture & Design team is looking to fill an open position for a Intermediate Project Architect to be based in Brooklyn, NY.
We are a Brooklyn based architecture firm specializing in the design of shelters, supportive and affordable housing projects.
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented architect/draftsperson with previous experience in the production and coordination of construction documents for new building and rehab construction and a good handle on architectural detailing.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, talented architect/draftsperson with excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities and a minimum of 5 years of experience in affordable housing.
All candidates must be responsible, organized and efficient and must have excellent organizational and communication skills. Candidates must have a degree in architecture with an enthusiastic attitude toward the profession and must be a team player, capable of producing accurately under pressure.
Work is primarily on-site with hybrid offerings dependent on circumstance.
Experience and knowledge of NYC zoning regulations, building codes and handicap requirements, is preferred.
Experience with 3D modeling and rendering software is preferred.
• Professional degree in architecture
• Experience in multi-family, mixed-use architecture
• A minimum of five years of professional experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with the production of construction documents
• A quick learner with great potential
• Ability to commute to 67 35th Street and job sites as needed
Please email your CV letter, resume and work samples (less than 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment type: Contractual